Hair and health
What does her exist from?
Hair is made up of the protein keratin. To maintain healthy and strong hair, a sufficient intake of keratin, vitamins and minerals is essential. A deficiency of one of the substances can affect the hair’s strength. Keratin is a fiber protein that occurs on the outer layer of the skin. The skin’s outer cell layer contains keratin which makes the skin tough and water repellent. Keratin structures are fibrous and twisted around, making them intermediate fibers. Keratin consists of sulfur-containing amino acids (chain of amino acids is a protein) such as cysteine. Hair growth and hair loss are normal phenomena that compensate each other. The balance is seasonal and is influenced by factors such as stress, fatigue, emotions, menopause, delivery, hormones and daily use of hair dryers.
Hair loss, futile lures and split points?
There is a direct connection between hair and health. Dry and bleached hair usually occurs due to a shortage of iron, zinc or vitamin C. A dry scalp or dull hair may be due to a shortage of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamin A. The hair growth is accelerated by sunlight, this is sometimes a reason why her slows Grows during the winter. Hair loss can have various causes such as stress, wrong diet, hormones (increased testosterone), iron or protein deficiency and sometimes by drugs. Broken hair can come from the combination of a wrong diet and a lot of stress. Split points indicate a deficiency of proteins and fatty acids.
How fast does her grow?
The hair cycle undergoes 3 phases, namely the construction phase, the transition phase and the rest phase. In the construction phase, a new hair root grows, hair growth begins, this phase lasts two to six years. During the transition phase hair growth decreases, this phase lasts two to three weeks. In the rest period, hair growth is low and falls off hair. This rest period takes two to four months. The speed at which the hair goes through these stages affects the baldness of a person.
What can I use for hair loss?
Alline Procap capsules contain water-soluble keratin and a combination of 10 vitamins and 3 minerals, a full cocktail that enhances the hair root and inhibits hair loss. Alline procap consists of a balanced composition of keratin, vitamins and minerals that promote the strength and growth of the hair. Keratin is a natural protein that is water-soluble, which means it is well absorbed by the body. Keratin is also essential for maintaining the growth and strength of nails. A daily intake of 1 capsule promotes hair volume and shine. A daily intake of 2 capsules is recommended to stimulate hair growth. Alline procapIs a dietary supplement. Pregnant women and breast-feeding women should first consult the physician before taking this dietary supplement.
- Β-carotene that plays a role in the process of cell specialization, an important phase of the hair cycle.
- Vitamins B2, C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Along with vitamin B9 , vitamin B6 contributes to the regular metabolism of homocysteine.
- Vitamin B8 contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair.
- Vitamin B9 plays a role in the cell division process, another important phase of the hair cycle.
- Zinc contributes, among other things, to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to the maintenance of healthy hair and nails.
- Zink , together with iron, also plays a role in the cell division process, an important phase of the hair cycle.
- Iron contributes to the oxygen transport in the body.
- Buyer contributes to normal pigmentation of the hair. It also helps in the iron transport in the body and in protecting cells against oxidative stress.